When a fluorescent tube is ignited, light is given off evenly in every direction, much of which is directed upwards into the lid of the aquarium.If a reflector is mounted behind the tube, this stray light is not wasted, but redirected back to where it is required – the aquarium, so that the efficiency of the tube is maximised.
- Reflector can be angled to direct the light into the aquarium or terrarium
- Maximises the light in your tank
- Made from a sturdy aluminium design
- Available in all lengths from 6W to the 58W
- Optimised reflector models for T8 (1”) and T5 (5/8”) lamps
- Resistant to salt water corrosion